- PCIe Backplane: 16 by Full Height, Full Length (FHFL) PCIe Slots - x16 Physical, x1 Electrical for GPU/FGPA/ASIC PCIe cards.
- Host Uplink Port: 1 by x16 Physical, x16 Electrical PCIe slot
- Power Supply: 5 x HP 1200W Platinum Hot Plug Power Supplies in N+1 redundant load sharing configuration
- PCIe Power Cables: 40 x 8-pin to 6+2-pin included
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® processor D-1518, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 4-Core, 8 Threads, 35W
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM (expandable to 128 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM)
- Storage: 2TB NVMe PCIe SSD (expandable via 6 x SATA3 ports)
- Network: 2x 10G and 2x 1G Ethernet LAN ports
- Remote Management: 1x Dedicated 1G Ethernet Port, IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- Cooling: 6x Delta PFC1212DE 120x120x38mm high speed fans with PWM variable speed control
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Display Output: VGA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 735mm x 390mm x 230mm x 34kg
Designed for demanding 3D rendering requirements
The RENDERBOX has been designed specifically for 3D rendering and features 12 x NVIDIA 1080 Ti GPU's with 11GB GDDR5X RAM each.
The system includes 64GB RAM and 2TB of lightning fast NVME SSD storage to provide the massive performance required by demanding 3D rendering tasks.
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is pre-installed and pre-configured so that you can get started immediately without worrying about how to install the operating system.
NVIDIA 1080 Ti GPU Specs
- Model Name M-NGTX1080TI/5RIHPPP
- Chipset Name GeForce® GTX1080Ti
- CUDA Cores 3584
- Base / Boost Clock 1480/1582MHz
- Memory Clock 11010MHz
- Memory Configuration 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Interface 352bit
- Bus Type PCI-Express 3.0
- Cooling Design Heatsink with Blower Fan
- Display Output HDMI 2.0b + 3x DP 1.4
- Card Dimension 28.2 x 12.6 x 4.2cm
- Graphics Card Power 250W
- Maximum GPU Temperature 91℃
- Shipment Estimate: 4 weeks after placing and paying for order.
- Prices exclude shipping, duties and taxes that may be applicable.
- 12-month return to base parts warranty.