- PCIe Backplane: 16 by Full Height, Full Length (FHFL) PCIe Slots - x16 Physical, x1 Electrical for GPU/FGPA/ASIC PCIe cards.
- Host Uplink Port: 1 by x16 Physical, x16 Electrical PCIe slot
- Power Supply: 5 x HP 1200W Platinum Hot Plug Power Supplies in N+1 redundant load sharing configuration
- PCIe Power Cables: 40 x 8-pin to 6+2-pin included
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® processor D-1518, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 4-Core, 8 Threads, 35W
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 UDIMM (expandable to 128 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM)
- Storage: 32 GB flash storage (expandable via 6 x SATA3 ports and 1 x M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4)
- Network: 2x 10G and 2x 1G Ethernet LAN ports
- Remote Management: 1x Dedicated 1G Ethernet Port, IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- Cooling: 6x Delta PFC1212DE 120x120x38mm high speed fans with PWM variable speed control
- OS: EthOS
- Display Output: VGA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 735mm x 390mm x 230mm x 22kg
Loaded with 16 x NVIDIA P102-100 5GB GDDR5X Crypto Mining GPU's.
The NVIDIA P102-100 GPU is a professional cryptocurrency mining card which supports mining of all cryptocurrencies including Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Zcash (ZEC), and more.
The NVIDIA P102-100 GPU is specifically optimised for mining 'memory hard' algorithms such as Ethereum which use the Ethash Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm. The P102-100 GPU can reliably achieve 48-50 MH/s whilst mining Ethash based cryptocurrencies including Ethereum.
NVIDIA P102-100 GPU Specs
- Model Name: M-NP102100/5RK-H195G
- Chipset Name: P102-100
- CUDA Cores: 3200
- Memory Configuration: 5GB GDDR5X
- Memory Interface: 256bit
- Base / Boost Clock: 1582 / 1683MHz
- Memory Clock: 11010MHz
- Cooling Design: Passive Heatsink
- Card Dimension: 23 x 14 x 4.4cm
- Display Output: None
NVIDIA P102-100 GPU Performance (estimates)
- Ethereum / Ethash: 50 MH/s @ 200W
- Zcash / Equihash: 725 Sols/s @ 250W
- Monero / CryptoNight: 937 H/s @ 150W
- Shipment Estimate: Within 2 weeks of payment being received in full.
- Prices exclude shipping, duties and taxes that may be applicable.
- 12-month return to base parts warranty.
- NVIDIA P102-100 GPU's include full 180 day warranty except where warranty period is defined by law.