- PCIe Backplane: 16 by Full Height, Full Length (FHFL) PCIe Slots - x16 Physical, x1 Electrical for GPU/FGPA/ASIC PCIe cards.
- Host Uplink Port: 1 by x16 Physical, x16 Electrical PCIe slot
- Power Supply: 5 x HP 1200W Platinum Hot Plug Power Supplies in N+1 redundant load sharing configuration
- PCIe Power Cables: 40 x 8-pin to 6+2-pin included
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® processor D-1518, Single socket FCBGA 1667; 4-Core, 8 Threads, 35W
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 UDIMM (expandable to 128 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM)
- Storage: 32 GB flash storage (expandable via 6 x SATA3 ports and 1 x M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4)
- Network: 2x 10G and 2x 1G Ethernet LAN ports
- Remote Management: 1x Dedicated 1G Ethernet Port, IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- Cooling: 6x Delta PFC1212DE 120x120x38mm high speed fans with PWM variable speed control
- OS: EthOS
- Display Output: VGA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 735mm x 390mm x 230mm x 22kg
Loaded with 16 x Xilinx BCU1525 Blockchain Edition FPGA's (with mods & RAM).
The BCU1525 blockchain edition is powered by the Xilinx VU9P. This version of the board contains modifications and alterations making it superior for mining cryptocurrencies. By purchasing your BCU1525 through fpga.land customers receive units that have a special security key encoded onto it. The key allows you access to private bitstreams powered by the Allmine Crypto Shell and Squirrels Research Labs technology as well as public bitstreams provided by others in the community.
Xilinx BCU1525 Blockchain Edition FPGA Specs
|Core Voltage (Mod)||0.75v (Modified from 0.85v)|
|Power||75W PCI-E + 150W 8-Pin AUX|
|DDR4||16GB RAM in 4x DDR4 DIMM Slots (NON-ECC)|
|Cooling (Mod)||Custom designed cooling solution for maximum thermal load. Includes additional heat-sinks for power components and upgraded thermal paste.|
Xilinx BCU1525 Blockchain Edition FPGA Performance (estimates)
Cryptonote and Lyra2z are both algorithms which we've developed internally and will be releasing with the device. The board itself is open to development from anyone in the community. Additional bitstreams will be released for this board by Zetheron and others from the bitcointalk community.
|CNv1 - Monero 7||14Kh/s||150W|
|Lyra2z||20.5Mh/s||150W||Still under development - Performance expected to increase.|
Acorn Included (totally nuts)
Acorn 215+ - 1GB RAM FPGA used for CPU offload in the host to optimally support miner software for the full hash-rate of 16 x BCU1525 FGPA's.
- Revised Shipment Estimate: October 2018.
- Prices exclude shipping, duties and taxes that may be applicable.
- 12-month return to base parts warranty.
- Xilinx BCU1525 Blockchain Edition FPGA devices include full 90 day warranty except where warranty period is defined by law.